Interagency Readiness Solutions, LLC (IRS) is a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned 8(a), small disadvantaged business (SDB) that specializes in providing management consulting services, program and project management. We specialize in management and technical experience in environmental consulting services.
IRS’s team of professionals is committed to efficient and creative solutions for:
• Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments
• Human Health & Ecological Risk Assessments
• Preliminary Assessments
• Site Investigations
• Remedial Investigation
• Feasibility Studies
• Laboratory Testing
• Remedial Process Optimization
• Well design, Installation & Monitoring
• Soil, Sediment, Surface Water, and Groundwater Sampling
• CERCLA & RCRA Related Environmental Services
• Munitions Response Services
• Decontamination and Demolition of Facilities
EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AND DOMESTIC OPERATIONS
• Training/curriculum development and presentation, technical and subject matter expertise and support to the Army, the National Guard, civil emergency management communities and other organizations.
• As both a prime and subcontractor, Team IRS personnel have provided a wide range of consultation, personnel support, Emergency Management and Domestic Operations professional services to Army Installation Management Command (IMCOM), National Guard Bureau (NGB), National Guard of the States and Territories, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Regional Training Institute-Florida, US Food and Drug Administration and other organizations.