IRS’ Experience and Past Performance:
IRS and its teaming partners’ depth of understanding is based on experience and past performance that includes:
- Prime Contractor for Training and Exercise Support Services for the Army Installation Management Command (IMCOM) Protection Division, Fort Sam Houston, TX
- Prime Contractor for the Army Emergency Management Training Program providing Army-wide Installation Emergency Management training on a diverse portfolio of courses, both CONUS and OCONUS
- Prime Contractor for Incident Command System (ICS), National Incident Management System (NIMS) Support Services for the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- National Guard Joint Force Headquarters (JFHQs) – State “all-hazards” planning, training and exercise support
- Joint Operations Center (JOC) Staffing, staff management, advanced training and professional development
- Doctrinally and experientially based National Guard JFHQs/ JTF-State Battle Staff and Dual Status Command (DSC) organization, exercise design and conduct
- Defense Support of Civil Authorities (DSCA) planning, consultation and full-spectrum exercise development and conduct
- Emergency Operations Center training, exercise support, consultation and staffing support services
- National, state, and local Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) aligned exercise development, facilitation and conduct
- In addition to our Emergency Management services, IRS provides a broad range of comprehensive professional services to the US Army, the National Guard and other federal agencies. We are a full-service provider of organizational solutions, offering uniquely customized services that meet the budget and timeline demands of each of our individual clients.
As our leadership team’s experience and performance demonstrates, IRS has and will continue to provide highly relevant services and solutions for the Army, the Navy, the National Guard, all branches of the DoD, and the Interagency, at the very best value.