Position Title: Course Administrator
Location: Camp Blanding, FL
Annual Salary: $72,000- $80,000
Interagency Readiness Solutions (IRS) is seeking a Course Administrator to join our team at the Joint Operations Center Training Facility in Camp Blanding, FL. This is an essential role supporting our well-established training team. The ideal candidate should possess a working knowledge of the National (including local/state or tribal), DoD, and Army Emergency Management.
- Coordinate delivery of assigned courses or training events
- Coordinate and provide support to organizers, instructors/facilitators, and students associated with specified course(s).
- Coordinate examination and assessment procedures.
- Maintain and update student records – often both in a database and on paper.
- Keep course documentation up-to-date and gather course statistics
- Collect data, conduct analysis, develop reports and share information with a range of audiences internally/externally.
- Manage inquiries and complaints from students and prospective students IAW course management plans and associated standard operating guidelines/procedures and policy.
- Liaise with relevant organizations, departments, or units to a) share program and participant information and b) coordinate course delivery, logistics, and resources.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills including distributed learning platforms including, but not limited to Adobe Connect®, MS Teams, or similar; crisis management and common operational picture (COP) tools or technologies; and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and desktop publishing applications such as Adobe PDF or similar.
- Ability to conduct research and maintain currency with National, DoD, and Army emergency management TTPs, doctrine, policy, and regulations.
- Ability to work in a team with a range of people at different levels, including students, subject matter experts, and other stakeholders or customer representatives.
- Skill in managing time and task prioritization.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment focused on continuous improvement in real-time/near real-time.
IRS offers a competitive benefits program which includes –
- 15 Paid Time-off (PTO) days
- 10 paid holidays
- Company match for 401K after 90 days of employment
- $50K Life Insurance Policy
- Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Plan
|Job Category||Emergency Management|