Interagency Readiness Solutions (IRS) is seeking an on-site Deputy Program Manager *Contingent Hire* to join our team in Arlington, VA.
· Serves as the on-site Program Manager to provide overall day-to-day leadership and administrative direction for contractor employees providing administrative, professional, and technical functions.
· Plans, organizes, and manages contractor employees supporting Government customer where employees are supporting multiple divisions and are located at geographically dispersed locations.
· Assigns and tracks staff personnel for shifts and coverage of functions, duties, and tasks.
· Monitors staffing and workload to ensure contract compliance
· Implements quality control and performance improvement plans as needed to ensure services are timely, accurate, and complete.
· Minimum of 4 years contractor project management of professional and administrative services required.
· Experience providing project coordination and management for personnel located at geographically dispersed locations
· Specific experience with Federal Government project management and coordination is required
· Capability to effectively communicate with Government personnel in oral and written formats
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Program Management Institute (PMI) certification preferred (CAPM or PMP)
· Department of Justice or Drug Enforcement Agency experience highly desired
IRS offers a competitive benefits program which includes –
· 15 Paid Time-off (PTO) days
· 10 paid holidays
· Company match for 401K after 90 days of employment
· $50K Life Insurance Policy
· Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 to $145,000.00 /year