Interagency Readiness Solutions, LLC is seeking a Senior-level Defense Support to Civil Authorities Desk Officer (CYBER) Analyst to support operations at the National Guard Bureau Domestic Operations (DOMOPS) Directorate in Arlington, VA. This position is contingent on contract award.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the duties listed below, as outlined in the contract statement of work
- Review strategic, operational, and tactical operational documents, identify discrepancies and provide a program summary report for each J36 mission area.
- Monitor and track Division tasks and requests for information received through email, meetings, discussions, and the Task Management Tool system. The individual shall review and gather information required for responses and task completion regarding the subject matter of the tasker.
- Review, update, monitor and perform records management for the storage of physical and electronic file repositories for the Branch and the Program in Government facilities and on Government information systems in the formats and structures in the standard formats provided by the Government.
- On an ongoing basis, review and analyze strategic documents in the areas of operations, resource management, and communications products to identify elements of information that may impact internal and/or external stakeholders to promote organizational learning and provide continuous improvement.
- Monitor and coordinate efforts to establish Inter Agency Agreements (IAs), Memoranda of Agreement (MOAs) and similar agreements associated with the NG J36 activities that support interagency partners with site vulnerability assessments and mission assurance training provided by State National Guard entities.
- Perform gap analyses of past, current, and planned actions, activities, resources, and capabilities of the NG J36 activities, including programs and initiatives and supported agency performance expectations. The individual shall provide analyses in the form of documents, communications, and decision-making support materials.
- Monitor NG J36 and State NG activities that support interagency partners’ cyberspace operations training provided by State NG entities.
- Provide background information papers and presentations to J36 PM through information gathered from engaging with the various cyberspace forums and discussions regarding various policies, programs, and initiatives; and executive commentary.
- Monitor and analyze training and resourcing documents (such as strategies, plans, regulation and guidance), readiness reporting systems, communications, and decision-making support materials published by NGB, State NG organizations, DoD and other organizations that the Government specifies, that affect or influence the readiness and activities of NG- Cyberspace Coordination Center.
- Active Top Secret security clearance
- Bachelors degree. MA/MS degree highly preferred.
- 10 years of experience in a Cyber program analyst field
- Familiarity with the Task Management Tool (TMT) preferred
- Knowledge, experience and demonstrated ability to perform tasks related to the technical/professional discipline they are performing.
- Works independently and applies the proper procedures and processes related to their area of expertise.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot various situations to develop successful outcomes within established program/project guidelines.