Interagency Readiness Solutions (IRS) is seeking an on-site Project Manager/Supervisor *contingent hire* to join our team in Arlington, VA.
· Serves as the on-site supervisor for contractor employees providing administrative, professional, and technical functions.
· Ensures staff personnel perform functions, duties, and tasks.
· Monitors staffing and workload to ensure contract deliverable and work product compliance
· Implements quality control plans as needed to ensure services are timely, accurate, and complete.
· Minimum of 2 years contractor project coordination and supervision of professional and administrative personnel required.
· Experience providing project coordination and management for personnel located at geographically dispersed locations
· Specific experience with Federal Government project management and coordination is required
· Capability to effectively communicate with Government personnel in oral and written formats
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Department of Justice or Drug Enforcement Agency experience highly desired
IRS offers a competitive benefits program which includes –
· 15 Paid Time-off (PTO) days
· 10 paid holidays
· Company match for 401K after 90 days of employment
· $50K Life Insurance Policy
· Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $82,000.00 to $93,000.00 /year