Interagency Readiness Solutions (IRS) is seeking a Quality Control Support professional to join our team in Edinburgh, IN.
· Maintain applicable spreadsheets and or data base, schedules, appointments, archiving
documents, and manage routine communication.
· Prepare a wide variety of recurring and nonrecurring documents, review, and finalize documents
as necessary. Proofread and edit all documents for correct grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation,
· Maintain phone & email log to track Service members, Family member and Veterans that call
requesting employment services.
· Review qualification standards, rating schedules, crediting plans, examination announcement,
and supplemental forms. Ensure that KSAs, selective placement factors, and quality ranking factors
identified are valid, ratable, and reflect information available in applications.
· Provide Quality Control Services to assist the Employment Engagement Events and Community
Engagement Events in support of all Major Commands and Veteran events.
· Provide Quality Control services to meet the employment needs and Outreach needs of the
INNG, service members, their families and the Veterans.
· Provide Quality Control for Outreach & Employment programs with placement follow-up with
service members as well as employers. Conduct over site of the follow-up process on placement 30, 60
and 90 days with the employers that did the hiring at the engagement events as well as Events from the
· Provide resource assistance and support to all J1 and J9 programs.
· Research, review and analyze local and higher authority finance regulations, statutes, and other
directives. Present findings and recommendations orally and in writing.
· Participate in initiatives to improve the resource process, develop and implement
recommendations to achieve more efficient and economical practices, workflow, procedures, and draft
and coordinate organizational operating procedures.
· Monitor, review, and input data into the database as service members, Family Members and
Veterans request assistance in the system. Use database to ensure members in the unit are being helped
when looking for employment and use the system to annotate conversations, placement and follow-up.
· Aid in the development of PowerPoint presentations for briefings and training, spreadsheets for
tracking documents, and input into developed or existing databases.
· Develop, implement and maintain database, spreadsheets, reports and graphs that portray an
annual and historical unemployed and underemployed pattern for use in resource analysis within INNG
· Submit monthly report to the Outreach Program; report data on number of quality control over
data base, events, etc.
· Provide services to the program as directed by local, State, and Federal policies and regulations.
· Explore new ideas, coordinate within and outside the office, and implement “paper-less” initiatives
to reduce paper through electronic filing systems and SharePoint.
· Provide analysis and input to program implementation and development of the Standard
Operating Procedures and regulatory clarification.
· Work with 38th Division, Indiana National Guard and IDVA on future developments, changes to
programs and working groups.
· Work with the Major Subordinate Commands in the Indiana National Guard, other Indiana
National Guard support programs and liaison with the Indiana Department of Veterans Affairs and the
other Reserve Component Commands to implement programs to best support the employment goals of
the Indiana National Guard
· Provide guidance and administrative support to all service members and veterans seeking
employment, to include training and mentoring.
· Support the evaluation of Quality Control program performance against stated goals by compiling,
organizing, and analyzing data and assisting in the development of trend analysis. Summarize and
interpret significant data collected and relate this data to the organization’s program actions; identify and
analyze deficiencies in resource consumption, workload, and evaluate deviations from standards, plans,
and estimates to determine cause and impact on Quality Control program, Employment program, and
Outreach program resources and planned events.
· Attend staff meetings as required, and meet at least once monthly with Outreach program.
· Monthly Hour / Expense reporting. The contractor shall provide accurate, complete reporting data
with all receipts and logs with 5 business days of the end of each month.
· Have a valid driver license.
· Highly desired Associate’s degree in the area(s) of expertise required by the Contract, and
demonstrated practical experience in Human Resource Management. Other combinations of
experience and education that meet the minimum qualifications may be substituted.
· Possess at least one year of Army/Air Guard experience directly related to the requirements of the
Contract, has a working understanding of the position functions and has sufficient knowledge to
perform the work of the position described in the Contract.
· Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong organizational skills
· Direct experience with NGB programs and software
· Knowledge of file organization and maintenance procedures, proven administrative skills
relevant to file operations, including alpha/numeric filing skills and fluency with office equipment (such as
copiers, scanners, and personal computers) used in the maintenance of filing systems
· Knowledge of the Army personnel management system
· Understand the hiring practices of Corporations and Employment Services to facilitate the Local
Community Employment Engagements and Employment Engagement Events that will be planned and
· Have strong understanding of the Military pay, Special pay and bonus system
· Have a strong knowledge of personnel automation systems, to include but not limited to: RCAS,
Standard Finance System (STANFINS), and Integrated Personnel Electronic Records Management
System. (IPERMS), Defense Travel System (DTS) as well as a mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite
220.127.116.11.10 Thorough knowledge of standard office procedures and the ability to interpret general
· Ability to deal tactfully and diplomatically with others; function under pressure, such as time
limitations or intense public interest
· Maintain confidentiality of sensitive/confidential information
· Knowledge of the ARNG accounting and commitment systems, personnel systems, and in depth
knowledge of INARNG units and command alignment
· Knowledge of State Veteran Benefits along with Veteran organizations
IRS offers a competitive benefits program which includes –
· 15 Paid Time-off (PTO) days
· 10 paid holidays
· Company match for 401K after 90 days of employment
· $50K Life Insurance Policy
· Comprehensive Health, Vision and Dental Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.50 per hour