The AITEC Training Coordinator is responsible to the AITEC Operations Officer for providing a variety of administrative tasks related to the planning, execution, and completion of training exercises. These administrative tasks include, but are not limited to the development, editing, enhancement, advancement and updating of training schedules, exercise schedules, Letters of Instruction (LOIs), briefs, personnel rosters, after-action reports, observation summaries. evaluation packets, and curriculum. The Training Coordinator may also provide quality assurance, quality control (QA/QC) and analysis support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support AITEC S-3 in a variety of administrative tasks related to exercise planning, execution, and post-exercise tasks. When required, provide on-site support to a training exercise.
- Write, edit, review, and finalize a variety of administrative reports and letters assigned by the contract lead.
- Conduct daily coordination with the assigned contract lead.
- Provide weekly accomplishments to contract lead denoting significant actions/events from the previous week.
- Coordinate priority of work with the assigned contract lead.
- Coordinate with other AITEC agencies and external agencies for input on reports and letters as required.
- Utilize the Guard Knowledge Online (GKO) web portal and other designated automated systems to access and share information as required.
- Maintain compliance with all National Guard Bureau and AITEC policies with regard to quality practices.
- As required collect, analyze, and summarize information and trends from training events for lessons learned and process improvement.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Two or more years of work experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Two or more years of experience in writing, editing, reviewing, and finalizing administrative reports.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills. Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English. Able to design and write clear communications.
- Proficient in computer applications such as Windows and MS Office.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Required to stand for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
- Required to work outside, in all kinds of weather, for extended periods of time.
- Be able to lift 45 pounds.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
SPECIAL POSITION NOTATIONS
- Ability to work from a remote location.
- Ability to obtain or have a security clearance.
- Requires > 20% travel.
This position description outlines the general responsibilities and requirements for the stated position and in no way is an exhaustive list. The company maintains the right to assign or reassign responsibilities to this position at any time.